Discoveries Costa Rica, Caribbean Coast from Bennett-Watt HD Productions on Vimeo.
Experience the beauty and wonder of Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in this stunning new documentary.
From the lush rainforests of Tortuguero National Park to the beaches of Cahuita, Puerto Viejo, and Manzanillo, this film takes you on an unforgettable journey.
You'll see everything from Howler Monkeys & Eyelash Pit Vipers to colorful Great Green Macaws.
Whether you're a nature lover, an adventure seeker, or simply curious about this amazing part of the world, Discoveries Costa Rica: Caribbean Coast is a must-see.
Here are just a few of the things you'll see in the film:
* Tortuguero National Park: This vast wetland is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including monkeys, crocodiles, and birds.
* Cahuita National Park: This park is known for its beautiful coral reefs and white-sand beaches.
* Puerto Viejo: This vibrant town is a popular destination for surfers and backpackers.
* Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge: This refuge is home to a variety of wildlife, including monkeys, sloths, and birds.
* The town of Tortuguero: This small town is a great place to learn about the local culture and history and one of the best recycling programs in Costa Rica.
So what are you waiting for?
Order your copy of Discoveries Costa Rica: Caribbean Coast today and start planning your next vacation!
REVIEW: The Midwest Book Review, The Library DVD shelf
Part of the "Discoveries Costa Rica" DVD series, Caribbean Coast is an astonishingly beautiful DVD documentary, featuring gorgeous scenes of 78 miles of Costa Rica's Caribbean coast. From the vibrant wildlife of Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge, to the coral reef and white sand beaches of Cahuita National Park, to the saga of how dozens of great green macaws have been successfully reintroduced to the wild, Caribbean Coast is an extraordinary visual tour and the next best thing to visiting this wondrous area in person.
Highly recommended, especially for armchair travelers and public library collections! 53 min.