- Step 1: Gray-Hackle Peacock (Wet Fly),
- Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear (Nymph)
- Pale Morning Dun (Dry Fly)
- Woolly Bugger (Streamer)
- Step 2: Hair-Wing Caddis (Dry Fly)
- Grizzly Wulff (Dry Fly)
- Muddler Minnow (Streamer)
- Adams Parachute (Dry Fly)
DVDFTB REVIEW: Fly Tying Basics with Dick Talleur
...Combining excellent close-up camerawork with clear and nicely-paced instructions, Fly Tying Basics with Dick Talleur is definitely recommended for recreational sports collections.
DVDFTB REVIEW: The Dick Talleur DVD, Fly Tying Basics
presents eight of what are arguably the most important and effective patterns used throughout the country for trout... Now, with DVD, you can stop on a close-up image and see the finest detail of the tier's craft with absolute clarity. Talleur teaches in a patient, methodical manner and offers many tricksand tips along the way.